Wave Candel Casting Mold
Create beautiful, unique candles with our crystal clear wave casting mold. Made from high quality polycarbonate, this mold is heat resistant up to 120°C and suitable for all waxes suitable for candle making, except for sticky waxes such as beeswax. For such waxes we recommend our two-part casting molds. The mold has a width of 150mm, a depth of 40mm and a height of 190mm. It comes with a special needle and instructions to make getting started easier. This single-part mold is compatible with our 4-holder Art. 8518, with which you can cast candles in an inclined position to create even more interesting color combos.
- Material: High quality polycarbonate
- Shape: Wave pattern
- Measurements: Width 150mm, Depth 40mm, Height 190mm
- Heat resistance: Up to 120°C
- Suitable for: All waxes except for sticky waxes such as beeswax
- Delivery: Casting mold, Special needle, instructions
- Compatibility: 4-holder Art. 8518 for incline casting
If you are working with very sticky waxes (e.g. beeswax) or those that shrink little when cooling, we recommend our releasing agent Cancol. It facilitates the release of the candles from the mold.
Wick size table