Standing Discus Candle Mold
Craft unique, discus-shaped candles with this high quality candle mold. The two-part mold is made out of crystal clear polycarbonate and is heat resistant up to 120°C, making it ideal for a variety of waxes. The mold is suitable for any waxes suitable for candle making. Two-part molds can be used easily with beeswax. The special needle and detailed instructions included facilitate candle making. The included rubber gasket and 4 clamps securely seal the form to prevent the wax from leaking out. Combine this form with the 4er holder item 8518 to create interesting, slanted candles, and various color combinations.
- Mold type: Two-part discus mold
- Material: High-quality Polycarbonate
- Dimensions: Width 147mm, Depth 60mm, Height 140mm
- Heat resistance: up to 120°C
- Includes: Special needle, instructions, rubber gasket, 4 clamps
- Compatibility: Compatible with 4er holder item 8518 for slanted candles
- Suitable for: all types of waxes
If you are working with very sticky waxes (e.g. beeswax) or those that shrink little on cooling, we recommend our Cancol separator. It will make it easier to remove the candles from the mold.
Wick size table