Microcrystalline Wax Tecero 30445
Microcrystalline Wax Tecero 30445 stands for highest quality and enables the production of aesthetically appealing candles. Unlike conventional paraffin, this wax offers excellent processing properties due to its plastic consistency. Whether alone or in combination with other waxes, esters, resins or oils - this wax is extremely versatile and always an excellent choice. The melting temperature of 72°C ensures that the wax is easy to handle and yet robust. In addition, the fulfillment of FDA 21 CFR § 178.3710 and the XXV. Recommendation of the BfR testify to the high quality and safety of this product.
- High quality microcrystalline wax
- Fine and plastic structure
- Melting temperature at 72°C
- 5 kg in practical tablet form
- Satisfies FDA 21 CFR § 178.3710 & XXV. BfR Recommendation