Staircase Candle Mould
Create unique staircase candles with our clear candle mould made from high-quality polycarbonate. This mould is suitable for almost all wax types, with the exception of very sticky waxes like beeswax. Double-walled moulds, however, can be used without problems with beeswax. The mould is heat-resistant up to 120°C and allows for easy removal of the candles after hardening. This mould is compatible with our 4-mold holder art. 8518, with which you can pour candles in a sloping position to create interesting colour combinations. The mould comes with a special needle and instructions that step-by-step explain the moulding process.
- Material: High-quality polycarbonate
- Shape: Staircase shaped
- Dimensions: Width 75mm, Depth 50mm, Height 179mm
- Heat resistance: Up to 120°C
- Suitable for: All wax types (except for very sticky waxes like beeswax)
- Included: Special needle and instructions
- Compatability: Compatible with 4-mold holder art. 8518
If you are working with very sticky waxes (e.g. beeswax) or those with low shrinkage upon cooling, we recommend our Release Agent Cancol. It facilitates the ejection of candles from the mould.
Wick Size Table