Cone Rhombus Candle Mould
Create beautiful candles in unique shapes using our cone rhombus candle mould. Made from high grade, crystal clear polycarbonate, it offers a heat-resistant and durable solution for your candle pouring projects. Suitable for all wax types, except for sticky waxes like beeswax. An appropriate release agent can be used if need be, to help facilitate removal of the candles from the mould. The mould has a width of 55mm, depth of 31mm and a height of 227mm, and can also be used with the 4-slot holder– item no. 8518 – to pour candles in an inclined position to create even more interesting colour combinations. Comes delivered with a special pin and instructions, making it easy for candle pouring beginners to be successful.
- Material: High-grade polycarbonate
- Shape: Cone rhombus
- Suitable for all waxes, except for sticky waxes like beeswax
- Heat resistance: up to 120°C
- Width: 55mm, Depth: 31mm, Height: 227mm
- Includes special pin and instructions
- Compatible with 4-slot holder item no. 8518 for inclined pouring
If you are working with very sticky wax (e.g. beeswax) or those that shrink little upon cooling, we recommend our release agent Cancol to help facilitate removal of the candles from the mould.
Wick size table